miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

Personal Culture

 Mi natal city Cartagena is also known as a baseball place and me and my family were not a exception. Since  I was a little kid my father took me to the stadium to see baseball games, althought i didnt understand why these men were running when some one throw the ball I was really happy to be there with my father. This is one of the most beautiful memories of my childhood: a sunny sunday, happy people cheering the players and my family. The hearth beating that you feel in this place is awesome! This enviroment has shaped my personal culture, not because I play this game (I wish but unfortunately for my dad, sports are not the best thing I can do) is due to I realize how important is to share with people no matter their economic level, their social or politic ideas or even the God they believe, in a baseball game we all want at the end of the inning our team had scored the most. I guess my social sensibility that makes me dy law was born a sunny afternoon of a baseball game.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario